Congrats to these lucky kids…
You’ve won a Two Halves ring set! Kester Black will be contacting you via email to arrange for your prize to be sent out, so keep an eye on your inbox!
New Zealand jewellery label Kester Black’s newest collection, Thick As Thieves, plays on the idea of best friend jewellery but substitutes awkward lettering for stylish designs. The Two Halves Ring Set ($110) fits together perfectly but each ring still looks great on its own – exactly how best friends should be. We’ve got three sets to give away.
1.Competiton commences on 29/2/12 and closes on 25/4/12
2. The prizes are 3 x Two Halves Ring Set by Kester Black valued at $110 each
3. The total prize pool is valued at $330
4. The winner of the competition will be judged on the creativity of the answer to the question “Who would you give the other half of your ring to and why?”
5. The competition entries will be judged by the Yen editorial team.
6. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. All email addresses collected in the entry form will be added to the Yen Newsletter database. You may unsubscribe from this free service at any time.